As 2012 is coming to its end, many of us look back and reflect on the past year in an attempt to gain some insight of the future. One thing we do here is look back at our most popular blog posts for the year in order to help determine what types of posts in terms of content are the most helpful regarding your health and wellness to you our loyal readers.
We then realized that it would be nice share the list with you and any new visitors since they get buried in the archives.
So according to our website stats our Top 10 Blog Posts of 2012 are:
- Should You Be Wearing a Back Brace?
- National TMJ Awareness 3 Part Series:
What is TMJ?
What are the Causes, Symptoms, Treatments, and Prevention for TMJ?
How Can Chiropractic Help TMJ joint problems?
- Scoliosis Awareness 4 Part Series:
What is Scoliosis of Your Spine?
What are the Symptoms of Scoliosis?
What Can You Do About Your Scoliosis?
What are the Treatment Options for Scoliosis?
- What is the popping sound when you get adjusted?
- Do you need X-rays to get your spine adjusted?
- Fibromyalgia Education and Awareness 4 Part Series:
What is Fibromyalgia?
What are the Symptoms of Fibromyalgia?
What Can You Do to Ease the Symptoms of Fibromyalgia?
How Can Chiropractic Care Help Fibromyalgia?
- How Does Chiropractic Care Help Your Heart?
- National Sleep Awareness 3 Part Series:
Why is Sleep so Vital to Your Good Health and Well Being?
How Much Sleep Do You Really Need to Stay Healthy?
What Can You Do To Begin a Path Towards Better Sleep and a Healthier Lifestyle?
- How to Lift Properly to Reduce Back Injuries
- Family Fit Lifestyle 4 Part Series:
12 Great Tips to Help You Get Started Losing Weight and Exercising More
Do You Know How Much Exercise You Should Do To Stay Healthy?
12 Tips to Help Promote Healthy Eating for Your Entire Family
4 Tips to Help You and Your Family Stimulate Your Minds
We hope you enjoyed this Top 10 post and welcome any of your thoughts so please feel free to leave your comments below and if you don’t want to miss any future posts, subscribe to the e-mail updates HERE. Or you can subscribe to the RSS feed HERE (See: What’s This?)