As 2013 is coming to its end, many of us look back and reflect on the past year in an attempt to gain some insight of the future. One thing we do here is look back at our most popular blog posts for the year in order to help determine what types of posts in terms of content are the most helpful regarding your health and wellness to you our loyal readers.
We then realized that it would be nice share the list with you and any new visitors since they get buried in the archives.
So according to our website stats our Top 10 Blog Posts of 2013 are:
- Should You Be Wearing a Back Brace?
- Scoliosis Awareness 4 Part Series:
What is Scoliosis of Your Spine?
What are the Symptoms of Scoliosis?
What Can You Do About Your Scoliosis?
What are the Treatment Options for Scoliosis?
- What is the popping sound when you get adjusted?
- Do you need X-rays to get your spine adjusted?
- Can You Get Adjusted While Getting Physical Therapy?
- How Does Chiropractic Care Help Your Heart?
- Stress Awareness 4 Part Series:
What is Stress?
How Does Stress Affect Your Health?
What Can You Do to Reduce Your Stress?
What Can Chiropractic Care Do to Help You Reduce Your Stress?
- How to Lift Properly to Reduce Back Injuries
- How to Get the Zaz Back in Your Life
- What Can You Do to Take Better Care of Your Spine?
We hope you enjoyed this Top 10 post and welcome any of your thoughts so please feel free to leave your comments below and if you don’t want to miss any future posts, subscribe to the e-mail updates HERE. Or you can subscribe to the RSS feed HERE (See: What’s This?)